5 months ago I only knew your name, that you were separated and were going through what I had. I couldn't even keep your kid's names straight, lol.
I was happy. Fairly content. Still looking for the right guy, hoping I'd find him soon - I was ready. I had my own life. I was hiking. I was taking myself out on dates. I wasn't afraid of being alone, of being single. I was rocking it.
I need to find her again. She is obviously changed from meeting you and falling in love with you but she's still there. She has to be. I can't survive without her.
So today - hopefully- is the day she pulls up her big girl panties and rocks her fucking life again. She's worth too much to disappear in grief. Fuck that. She rocked before- she's going to keep rocking now.
xo
barney
ps- I can hear you saying thatta girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment