45 days....
But this is to show how one day can be different. I don't know if it's because I knew you were in my dreams - I don't remember seeing you but I do remember feeling you. 45 days since we talked and you know what hon? I've done it. Not always in the way I would have liked. It's been hard. It will be hard again. And then they'll be days like today again where I don't wake up sad. Oh I still miss you but damn boy, missing you doesn't change anything. It just makes my day/night shitty. And right now I'm so incredibly tired of the shitty.
I miss you. I so wish I was texting you right now instead of writing this ....wherever you are, remember how much you mean to me and how incredibly happy and grateful I felt every single day of those 75 days.....
xo
barney
No comments:
Post a Comment