Sunday, September 18, 2016

beauty in strength

Today I did something that took so much of my inner strength and courage to do. I had to say goodbye in a certain way. I'm not ready to share what that actually was...maybe one day. I don't know....

But in the moments leading up to it, in it and after, I realized how strong I truly am. As one friend said to me " my heart kinda raced/sank at the same time and a lump in my throat- but not sure if it's a funny feeling or because I think it's brave and heartbreaking" 

But you see life is Brave and Heartbreaking. We can't get away from either. It's constantly showing us our need for bravery and courage especially in our heartbreaking moments. And we all have had them and we all will have them again. 

We all have inner strength. And it's limitless. It has no boundaries. Only you, yourself are the one who chooses to use your inner strength or not. And yes sometimes it takes all we have to use that. To push forward. To do the things that scare us the most. This today did...I put it off for quite awhile. But putting it off or away in a box, wasn't helping. It just clutters more of my heart and thus my healing. 

Letting go takes some of the most inner strength you have. Saying goodbye is painful and hurts like a mofo. I didn't want to. I still don't. I haven't fully. This was just one step. And I'm ok with that one step. I at least took it when my heart kept telling me that maybe it would be easier not to. See our heart wants to protect us. It suffers and hurts so much already, it thinks why add more pain? Sometimes though, adding that pain in the moment, lessens the overall breaking. It starts to fill in the cracks a little....remember, use the gold so that it's more beautiful than ever. It starts to help heal your tender yet strong heart. And we all need our hearts healed so they can be open to receive all the beauty and love that life brings us everyday. It truly is remarkable to be alive. To see the changes in the seasons. To know that tomorrow has so much to show us. Even in our pain. In our dark moments. If all we see is just the crack of light, then there's the beauty. Because that crack is so much bigger than we realize. Just either be incredibly brave and grab hold of the crack to widen it or just be gentle with yourself in your small steps and the light will start opening for you .

Just never stop being brave......beautifully brave so that you can see your true inner strength. You're so worth it and deserving...trust me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment